It’s easy for our car interiors to get messy and dirty, particularly during the winter months. Here are a few helpful hints on how to keep your car’s interior spotless despite the season of salt and slush.
Grab some supplies
You’re going to need a few things before you get started:
Next, follow these easy steps for a methodical interior cleaning:
5. Brush small nooks and vents
6. Vacuum the carpets and car seats
7. Shampoo the carpets and upholstery seats — don’t forget the trunk
8. Wipe the door jambs and sills
9. Clean the interior glass
10. Finally, it’s time to deodorize so that your car smells as clean as it now looks!