Employee Referral Policy
The West Egg Group values our employees as our greatest asset, and when growing our organization we ask for your help in the identification of high-quality new employees. The West Egg Group has employed a policy for employee referrals to provide all of our employees with a bonus program for the identification and successful hiring of new employees.
Employee Referral Bonus Structure
Employees will receive $50.00 for referring an employee who is hired and successfully completes the probationary period.
The referred employee must be in good standing by way of attendance and have gained the skills necessary to do the job for which they were referred.
Employees will receive an additional $100.00 if the recruited employee is still in good standing and fully employed with the company after a year from their hiring date.
Only employees who are in good standing themselves may make referrals.
The West Egg Group employees may refer new applicants in any pay / qualification range, either above, below or at the same pay / qualification grade as themselves, and for any position.
There is no limit to the number of referrals an employee may provide.
The West Egg Group requires that all employee referrals maintain eligibility rights to participate with the program.
Any person who is qualified for the position that is not, or has not been previously affiliated with The West Egg Group is eligible for referrals.
Referrals that will be ineligible for the referral program are those that may produce a conflict of interest in their employment for either The West Egg Group or our employees. These consist of:
- Family Members, e.g. Spouse, Son, Daughter, Cousin, Niece, Nephew, Son-In-Law, Daughter-In-Law, Father, Mother, Father-In-Law, Mother-In –Law, Domestic Partner.
- Any current or former temporary or full-time employee of The West Egg Group.
Before you Refer
- Review the job requirements and this policy.
- Ensure that the person who you are referring meets all pertinent sections of the job requirements such as education and experience
- Assess the communication, teamwork and customer service competencies required for this job before making a referral.
- Understand that you are risking your own reputation and integrity when referring a friend or acquaintance.
- Do not refer because they are a friend; refer because they are qualified and will be a good fit for The West Egg Group.