Characteristics Of A Successful Valet Driver
Valet parking driver just as with any job, there is no one set of skills that predetermines success.
With our valet parking services drivers, we encourage everyone to be their best self and we recognize that our diversity only makes us stronger.
With that in-mind, we also look for team members who share our vision of professionalism and service. Here are a few key characteristics that we believe contribute to a successful career in valet, and beyond:
- Driving skills (manual and automatic)
- Knowledge of fine cars, and an appreciation for all automobiles
- High attention to detail
- The ability to anticipate guest needs
- Willingness to be of service
- High energy — shifts often require a lot of standing and movement
At Gatsby Valet, we believe in hiring for the right aptitude and enthusiasm, and commit to teaching the fundamentals and functional elements of the job to ensure employee success and guest satisfaction.
Learn more about joining the Gatsby Valet team.